1,000 subs on youtube 1,000 subs on youtube

I... How did I get here?

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Great

well, not for me personally as i already know this but for people who don't know how to read sheet music this will probably be really helpful, i think it would be even better if you added a very simple song and showed where every note was played on a tab.

Keep up the good work!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yea, I should have done that. I'll update this after the project I'm working on is done. Thanks for the suggestion!

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Great tribute

I think this game is a great tribute, its not perfect but its good, there ar esome things lacking such as hit detection but meh, not as badly as in iwbtg anyways.

good job

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Great, but

Great game, but there are too many bugs to be enjoyed perfectly, first there is the matter of randomly dying when landing from a fall, and you can also vault IN to a solid block and get squeezed.

otherwise, great animations and good music.

Mazemania Mazemania

worthless

this is probably the worst game i have ever played and will ever play, as a guy earlier said you need to make sure that everything dosent look the same

~FP~ Piece in Bb Major ~FP~ Piece in Bb Major

Good

It is certainly a nice and relaxin piece, but it lacks somewhat in substance at times, if you could keep the strings playing as part of the background on certain parts it would feel a bit less empty, the later part of the piece suffers less from this.
Asides from that, great usage of flutes, really fits well with the other instruments.

Looks rather good, certainly looking forward to more!

Funkypotat0 responds:

Perhaps a bit of EQing for depth, or the layering of string/wind samples might help with your point instead of adding more strings. I've tried adding more in the later portions, but with very poor results. =\

Anywho, thanks for the very specific advice - I've found that nothing helps me more than that.

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; The Journey <EagleGuard> The Journey

Great stuff!

This is very nicely composed, it gives off a professional and suitably epic feeling while retaining enough simplicity to not mar it's creative beauty. At some points some setpieces feel too silent, but all in all that does little to alleviate how nice this song actually sounds.

I most certainly want to hear more of this, keep it up!

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks! Will do my best to keep it up. =P Glad you liked it!

DJNTD- Revolution (both mixes) DJNTD- Revolution (both mixes)

Masterful

Your choice of instruments is superb, and the way you handle the volume of different setpieces is just great. I would enjoy a tad bit more versatility around the 1:30 to the 2 minute mark, but all in all it is a rather god song.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

NikolaosTheDark responds: