~FP~ Piece in Bb Major ~FP~ Piece in Bb Major

Good

It is certainly a nice and relaxin piece, but it lacks somewhat in substance at times, if you could keep the strings playing as part of the background on certain parts it would feel a bit less empty, the later part of the piece suffers less from this.
Asides from that, great usage of flutes, really fits well with the other instruments.

Looks rather good, certainly looking forward to more!

Funkypotat0 responds:

Perhaps a bit of EQing for depth, or the layering of string/wind samples might help with your point instead of adding more strings. I've tried adding more in the later portions, but with very poor results. =\

Anywho, thanks for the very specific advice - I've found that nothing helps me more than that.

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; The Journey <EagleGuard> The Journey

Great stuff!

This is very nicely composed, it gives off a professional and suitably epic feeling while retaining enough simplicity to not mar it's creative beauty. At some points some setpieces feel too silent, but all in all that does little to alleviate how nice this song actually sounds.

I most certainly want to hear more of this, keep it up!

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks! Will do my best to keep it up. =P Glad you liked it!

DJNTD- Revolution (both mixes) DJNTD- Revolution (both mixes)

Masterful

Your choice of instruments is superb, and the way you handle the volume of different setpieces is just great. I would enjoy a tad bit more versatility around the 1:30 to the 2 minute mark, but all in all it is a rather god song.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

NikolaosTheDark responds:

Thanks a bunch.

Phoenix - Feathers and Tears Phoenix - Feathers and Tears

Subpar

The General theme of this is nice, but i feel like you need to add some better Tact to the flute and strings, possibly bring down the flute an octave or so aswell. The piano part was rather nice though.

All in all it feel somewhat disjointed, if you make it feel more like a coherent piece rather than several different ones stringed together i would probably like it quite a lot.

Cheers and keep working!

Sheodon responds:

Thanks for your comment.

So the problem is the flute that the notes was too "high"? If it so, maybe I'll re-do it as soon as possible.

Feel free to check my other works too!

Nosferatu Waltz (Cinema Edit) Nosferatu Waltz (Cinema Edit)

Great!

Great, but the high pitched synth sounds could be a little lower pitched, and more, more everyting, like when it starts in 1:40 but for the whole song, but thats just my opinion.

Keep up the good work!

brujeria responds:

yea i thought the same, i'm still working on it

Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

Great

Sounds great! nice syncing nice quality, and an absolutely perfect transition between the start and the end

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Well thank you!

-+[Tetra Arsenic]+- -+[Tetra Arsenic]+-

Beautiful!

not the in my opinion "best" tetris remix i have heard, but by far the most beautiful one, your voice is clear and bright and recorded in such a way that it still catches the "spirit of tetris music". i would love to hear more of this kind from you.

Mind Crushing Mind Crushing

Awesome guitars

the guitar riffs in this song where totally sweet, i would really like to hear more of this sort from you.

-hälsningar Tyranastrasz

Dimoria responds:

Det kommer nog antagligen mer ;) :) Kul att du gillade de.
Cheers.

-+[Nachtmare Nursery]+- -+[Nachtmare Nursery]+-

great job!

a really good job done on this one, it really scares you when youre listening to it in the middle of the night, id love to hear a few more songs like this from you.

Keep it up!

MaestroRage responds:

Well, to your delight I'm writing a whole album of this stuff for the haunted house! =3 So keep your shirt on, because this isn't even the beginning of it. <3 Thank you for listening, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

With love,
LadyArsenic <3

Never Easy Never Easy

Nice!

Awesome song really great feeling from it, i would really like to hear more of this kind.

keep it up and stay metal!

Dimoria responds:

Thank you so much. I'll try to :)